If yesterday’s attack was the ‘largest ever’, what is in the works after an extra 24,000 copies of LOIC have been downloaded? Oh by the way, if you visit the SourceForge link and look at the locations map for downloads, don’t get carried away imagining that there are people in every far-flung corner of the globe downloading – it’s just location masking via private proxy or relay.
- Anonymous Launches Largest Attack Ever Following Megaupload Closure (techfleece.com)
- ‘We are legion’: Anonymous hacks French presidential website
- Al Jazeera: Is the Middle East on the Brink of Cyber War?
- LOIC DDoS Analysis, Wireshark and Snort
- Operation Payback used LOIC
- DACS Paper on LOIC & Anonymous (PDF)
- WordPress attacked by LOIC
- More about LOIC