- Ramin Idalkhani-Azad transferred from Parsabad prison to Meshkin Shahr one.
- Arash Mohammadi transferred to solitary in Tabriz prison after beginning of hunger strike and back to general ward after he stopped hunger strike.
- Shahrokh Zamani in solitary cell for refusing to wear a prison uniform to court.
- 36 Azeri activists and citizens arrested in Urmia, on their way to a nature hike organised to commemorate the International Day for Victims of Torture, 26 June 2013. Among them, Saeed Abdi, Somayeh Ali-Doust, Professor at Urmiah University, Meysam Azadi, civic activist, Vahid Faezpour, blogger, Gholam Gholizadeh, civic activist, Nima, Sina and Tohid Hasani, Paria and Sevda Khalilzadeh, Milad (Saboutaee) Koulani, Saeed Lotfi, Ali Nakouei, green activist, Vahid Nasibi, Masoumeh Parivazh, Sima Sakeni, Hossein and Zahra Zad-Ghasem, and Morteza Zarin.
- Hanif Rahmani arrested at home in Karaj.
- Dr. Ali Nazeri arrested and sent to Evin to serve his 1 year sentence.
- Gita Rezaei-Zinalani, software engineer, arrested in Kermanshah.
- Hadi Ghezelbash, Kurdish political activist from Salmas, arrested.
- Ahmad Asgari, student activist and journalist arrested.
- Seyyed Ahmad-Reza Ahmadpour, cleric, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Ali Amini released on furlough.
- After finishing 1 year prison sentence, journalist and women’s rights activist Zhila Baniyaghoub was released.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh released on furlough.
- Houshang Fanaian, released on parole.
- Saeed Jalalifar released on furlough.
- Morteza Khosravi-Rad released on furlough.
- Behnam Nikzad, Rouhani campaign member, freed.
- Ali Orojzadeh, Rouhani campaign member, freed.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh human rights lawyer was released on furlough for 4 days.
- Amin-Farid Yahyaei, Rouhani campaign member, freed.
- Detained City Council election candidates in Bokan, released on bail.
- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi, sentenced to execution, on hunger strike at Urmia prison.
- Afshin Osanloo, workers’ rights activist sentenced to 5 years in Rejaei Shahr, dies of a heart attack after his transfer to hospital.
- 2-day hunger strike by 11 labour activists to protest beatings, harsh conditions at Rajai Shahr prison.
- Two poisonous snakes found in female ward of Evin Prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Hasan Asadi-Zeidabadi sentenced to 1 million toman fine for not appearing during his trial.
- Seyyed Mahmoud Bagheri sentenced to 1 million toman fine for not appearing during his trial.
- Emad Bahavar sentenced to 1 million toman fine for not appearing during his trial.
- Mohammad-Hossein Naeemipour sentenced to 1 million toman fine for not appearing during his trial.
- Mohsen Sadeghi-Nour sentenced to 1 million toman fine for not appearing during his trial.
- 3 men and one woman hanged in Shahr-e-Kord.
- Hand amputation sentences of six prisoners in Shiraz confirmed.
- 2 people executed in Esfahan.
University – Culture
- Architect Abdolaziz Farmafarmayan dies aged 97.
- Golestan Palace enters UNESCO World heritage.
- Teachers’ Union, Iran Teachers’ Association, has been declared illegal.
- Lebanese foreign minister arrives in Tehran.
- Iran hands over 41 Pakistani deportees.
- Bosnia expels third Iranian diplomat.
- $1 = 2700 toman on Monday, 3370 on Wednesday.
- Annual inflation for 12 months ending in June announced as 32.6%; inflation in food items at 51.9%
- Complaint filed against Mashaei, Ahmadinejad’s chief of staff.
- Iran burns 100 tons of illicit drugs.
- Volleyball : Iran beats Italy finishing the match 3-1.
Please help us to keep it updated