- Habib Afshari, Kurdish Human Rights activist, transferred from Urmiah prison to Mahabad one.
- Hamid Reza Moradi, Gonabadi dervish, transferred from solitary to Evin 209.
- Ali Rashidi transferred to Evin 350.
- Reza Shahabi, Workers’ Rights activist, transferred to hospital on Thursday.
- Hassan Fatehi, journalist accused of collaboration with BBC, arrested.
- Mehdi Ghanbari, Gonabadi dervish, arrested at his work place in Khavar.
- Akbar Gooyali, Kurdish previous political prisoner, was arrested on 23rd of October in Sanandaj.
- Anouar Moslemi, bahai, arrested to serve his 1 year sentence.
- Hossein Najafi, political and student activist, arrested in Shiraz.
- Ali Nejati, Workers’ Rights activist, arrested on Saturday.
- Masoud Pedram, member of National Religious Party, arrested on Saturday morning.
- Kamran Rahimi, Kurdish environmentalist, arrested on the 23rd of October in Sanandaj.
- Foad Sojoudi Farimani arrested and sent to Evin to serve his 8 years in prison sentence.
- Dr Masoud Sepehr, member or Islamic Revolution Mojahedins arrested on Thursday at home.
- Arman Zamani, member of Democratic Alliance of Kurdish students, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Asad Bagheri, Kudish student, released on bail.
- Mehdi Mahmoudian on medical leave for surgery.
- Ayat Niafar, Workers’ Rights activist, on temporary leave.
- Ramin Parchami, film maker, on temporary leave since Saturday.
- Singer Arya Aramnejad banned from visits and detained in solitary.
- Hossein Ronaghi Maleki (@Khorramdin) sent to hospital for tests and returned to Evin on the same day despite his physical condition.
- During their first visit with their families after 75 days, Gonabadi dervishes Amir Eslami and Hamid Moradiwere showing evident traces of torture on their hands and arms.
- New attacks against prisoners in unit of Rejaei Shahr.
- Political prisoners in Tabriz write to Ahmad Shahid.
- Around 900 prisoners receive grace for Eid.
News of injustice in Iran
- Maryam Amini, Kurdish activist sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Ezzedin Heidari, Kurdish activist sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Sajad Jahanfar, Kurdish activist sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Jjamal Khani, Kurdish activist sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Maziar Mohammadi, Kurdish activist sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Naeem Najafi, Kurdish activist sentenced to 4 years in prison.
- Abolfattah Soltani sues Larijani for erroneous accusations.
- Farhad Vakilinia, Kurdish activist sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- 3 executions in Gahzvin on Saturday morning.
- 2 people sentenced to execution and 1 public hanging in Ghazvin.
- 2 executions in Qom on Thursday.
University – Culture
- 60 traditional cafés closed by police in Tehran.
- Seljukid tombs destroyed by bulldozer in a Lorestan cemetery.
- A mosque and 10 historical houses destroyed in Khuzestan.
- The site of newspaper Mellat e Ma is blocked by authorities.
- Main gate of Golestan palace destroyed.
Economy in Iran
- Turkey imports 43% of its crude oil from Iran.
- The Foundation for Underprivileged violently reacts to Parliament decision to investigate about it..
- 2 to 3 millions banking accounts at Bank Saderat blocked.
- 48% increase in imports from China in 6 months time.
- United States exported $167 millions to Iran during 9 months time.
- 30,000 retired teachers have not been paid since 8 months.
- Musicians of Tehran Symphonic Orchestra on strike to be paid.
- A group of teachers protest in front of Parliament.
- Confrontation between Sunni dwellers of Gachin (Bandar Abbas suburb) and security forces who fire the crow; many are injured.
- French Foreign Affairs Minister firmly opposes any attack against Iran..
- Ahmadinejad travels to Qatar on Tuesday for the Conference of Gas Exporting countries on Tuesday; he doesn’t attend the conference.
- Germany exported more than euro2,5 millions to Iran during first 8 months of 2011.
- Syrian opposition and Iranian officials meet.
- 5 Iranians sentenced to execution for drug smuggling in United Arab Emirates.
- Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister meets Cyprus Ambassador; Cyprus will hold the chair of European Community in 2012 and Iran is still seeking to improve relations with it.
- Switzerland agrees on new sanctions against Iran.
Politics in Iran
- 2 Kuwaitis arrested in Abadan on spying charges.
- 2 Great Ayatollahs demand freedom for Mousavi and Karroubi.
- Son of Secretary of Council, Rezaee, found dead in a hotel in Dubai after 3 days; official version is electrocution but suicide and assassination are also mentioned; he would have mentioned being followed on the streets some days before his death.
- Blast on Saturday in a IRGC owned ammunitions depot in north-west Tehran; at least 36 dead and among them the person in charge of missiles research; Ghalibaf, Tehran mayor, implicitly admit that blast was caused by sabotage; PMOI claim to be responsible for sabotage and persistent rumours claim that Israel sent a drone to perform the blast..
- Yadollah Sadeghi, in charge of Industrial Organisation in Tehran wounded by his deputy firing at him.
- Iran struggling against a 3rd virus attacking his nuclear installations