News of the Prisoners
- Mohsen Aminzadeh, previous MP, transferred from Evin to hospital then back to Evin without any medical treatment.
- Behrooz Faridi, student in Tabriz arrested on November 1st, transferred to Tabriz prison ont November 15th.
- Mehdi Mahmoodian, journalist, transferred back from hospital to Rejaei Shahr.
- Arash Mohammadi, student in Tabriz arrested on November 1st, transferred to Tabriz prison ont November 15th.
- Siavash Mohammadi, student in Tabriz arrested on November 1st, transferred to Tabriz prison ont November 15th.
- Ali Ahmadi, bahai, arrested.
- Aziz Daneshvar Asa, brother of martyr Kianoush Asa, arrested.
- Dr. Ghafar Farzadi president of Freedom Movement in Azerbaian, arrested.
- Simine Gorji, bahai, arrested.
- Kamal and Kourosh Karimi arrested in Dehgelan, Kurdistan.
- Davood Khodakarami, journalist, arrested in Zanjan.
- Azad (Kaveh) Lotfipour arrested after summon to Intelligence Ministry in Sanandaj.
- Rozhine Mohammadi, blogger and medical student in Philippines, arrested upon arrival in Tehran, released on bail, then rearrested and jailed in Evin after summon to court.
- Jalal Salehpoor, Azeri activist, arrested in Tabriz.
- Omid Akbari, Gonabadi dervish, released in Kavar.
- Aziz Daneshvar Asa, brother of martyr Kianoush Assa, freed.
- Keyvan Dehghani, bahai, released on bail.
- Mehdi Ghanbari, Gonabadi dervish, released in Kavar.
- Arash Honarvar Shojaei, cleric and blogger, on temporary leave.
- Siamak Ordobazarchian freed from Tabriz prison.
- Moosa Saket, political and student activist, on 5 days temporary leave.
- Javad Aboo Ali severely beaten by guards in Behbahan prison.
- Reza Shahabi, workers rights activist, on hunger strike to protest uncertainty of his status.
- 9 Kurdish prisoners in Yazd prison on hunger strike after their transfer among criminals :
- Rostam Arkia
- Hani Bavi
- Vali Doroei
- Omar Imami
- Mohammad Moradi
- Abdolsaleh Osmani
- Ali Salehi
- Abdolrahman Changali,
- Khaled Zamani
News of injustice in Iran
- Mohammad Jarahi, Azeri workers rights activist sentenced by Appeals to 5 years in prison.
- Bail for Amir Eslami, Gonabadi dervish lawyer, set at $70.000.
- Warrant for temporary detention of Mojtaba Mirtahmaseb, film maker, extended for one month.
- Nima PoorYaghoob, Azeri student activist, sentenced by Appeals to 6 years in prison; he was previously sentenced to 5 years.
- Sasan Vahebivash, Azeri student activist, sentenced by Appeals to 6 months in prison.
- Sharokh Zamani, Azeri student activist, sentenced by Appeals to 11 years.
- 2 people indicted of financial fraud sentenced to death.
- One person publicly hanged in Nowshar on Saturday.
- 5 hangings on Sunday, of which 2 in Mashhad
- 3 hangings in Sari on Monday.
- 36 political prisoners threatened with 3 extra years in prison if they refuse to deny their signatures on declaration of future elections.
- 11 hangings in Shiraz on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Daily Etemaad e Melli closed.
- 28 courses in human sciences humaines in University revisited by authorities.
- Del Arabarabi, bahai student in physical science in Babolsar, expelled.
- Film « A Separation » wins best fim award in Asia-Pacific film festival.
Economy in Iran
- A woman nominated vice-president of Central Bank, in charge of Foreign Exchange.
- Iran wants to enter World Trade Organisation.
- The whole board of administrators of Saman Bank resigns.
- Newspaper printed with a bland title page further to attempt to arrest Javanfekr.
- 3,000 workers protest the new law on working conditions in front of Parliament where it will be discussed.
- Hundreds protest in Tabriz.
- United States impose new sanctions on Iranian petrochemical industry.
- UNO General Assembly condemns Iran for attempt to murder Saudi ambassador by 106 votes against 9 and 40 abstentions.
- United Kingdom decides to cut all ties with Iranian banks.
- Iran and Lebanon arrest more than twelve American spies.
- Iran could have sold chemical weapons to Libya.
- UNO condemns Human Rights conditions in Iran by 86 votes against 32.
- Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs completely supports sanctions against Iran.
- France will stop buying Iranian oil.
- Alireza Miandehi Saboori, who was shot in the forehead during June 15th 2009 protests, dies because of his wound in a hospital in Boston.
Politics in Iran
- On Monday, attempt to arrest Ali Akbar Javanfekr, media counsellor of Ahmadinejad: clashes between journalists and police, 30 arrests among them editor of IRNA Masih Naeemi; Javanfekr is released after some hours after that Ahmadinejad threatened to transfer his office to IRNA headquarters. All employees are released on Wednesday. Javanfekr is sent to hospitali for heart condition on Thursday.
- The project to relocate capital town is abandonned.
- Ali Ashraf Nouri nominated in charge of politics inside IRGC by the guide.
- 75 millions inhabitants in Iran and 13 millions in Tehran.
- The age of girls prostitution is now under 14 years of age.
- 8 deads and 61,000 homeless after floods in South of Iran.
- Mahan, an Iranian airlines company, buys previous Angela Merkel’s jet.
- 10 deada and 4 disappeared in Behbahan because of floods.