This is just the rehearsal for the 2012 Olympics. I can’t imagine how much this whole charade is going to cost the British taxpayer. None of this would be necessary if the Brits weren’t such experts at making enemies, and such cowards about acknowledging past mistakes. Arresting Tony Blair as a war criminal would be a good start. Instead, they are handing over British Citizens like student Richard O’Dwyer to America. Let it be noted both the UK and the United States are party to Geneva Convention on Human Rights which is supposed to protect, not facilitate, civilians from deportation.
- Richard O’Dwyer extradition: A naive British student facing 10 years in chains | Mail Online (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Opinion: Stop the extradition of Richard O’Dwyer (libdemvoice.org)
- ‘Piracy’ student Richard O’Dwyer loses extradition case over TVShack website (telegraph.co.uk)
- SOPA: Richard O’Dwyer Faces US Extradition, a Sign of Things to Come (ibtimes.com)
- UK Police collusion with US Authorities in ‘Rendition’ (Cliffsull’s Blog)