- Journalist, blogger, Ahmad Reza Ahmadpour transferred to KhoramAbad prison after his home was illegally searched.
- Foad and Farhad Fahandezh, Kamal Kashani, Payam Markazi, Siamak Sadri, and Farahmand Sanaei, Baha’i from Gorgan, transferred to Evin.
- Pan-Iranist member Omid Dehdarzadeh was re-arrested in Ahvaz.
- Kourosh Zaeem, Behnaz Rezazadeh, Mahboubeh and Mina Khabooshani Kurds living in Mashhad, arrested.
- Isa Khan-Hatemi, Mohammad Oveisi, Dr. Mohsen Rahami, members of National Front, arrested.
- Mousavi campaign activist Arash Saghar was returned to Evin after undergoing surgery
- Camelia Bidelian, Baha’i from Minoodasht, released on bail.
- Civil activist Hossein Fallah has been released on 50 Million Tomans after 8 days in detention.
- Behnam Hosseini, Baha’i from Gorgan, freed.
- Member of board of Freedom party Mohsen Mohagheghi freed.
- Shohreh Samimi, Baha’i from Minoodasht, released on bail.
- After 7 months in jail Gonabadi Dervishes member Mohammad Ali Shamshirzan released on 550 Million Tomans bail.
- Activist Abolfazl Tabarzadi released from detention due to severe health condition
- Dr. Asadollah Asadi has been on hunger strike since October 16th.
- Imprisoned brother and sister, Shabnam and Farzad Madadzadeh banned from visiting each other.
- Abdollah Momeni banned from visits.
News of injustice in Iran
- Naghmeh Zabiheyan, Shayan Tafazoli, Ezzatollah and Negin Ahmadian, Behnaz Hadadzadeh, Fataneh Hajipour, Shahrzad Khalili, Negar Malekzadeh, Hooryeh Mohseni, Arman Mokhtari, Navid Nabili, all Baha’i of Mashhad, each sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Journalist Shahoo Hosseini has been sentenced to 5 years by Mahabad Revolutionary Court.
- Economist/National Front Board member Dr. Ali Rashidi has been sentenced to 2 years imprisonment.
University – Culture
- Iran actress, dubbing artist Fahimeh Rastkar dies at 80.
- Iranian cinematographer Touraj Aslani has won the 2012 Asia Pacific Screen Award.
- Oscar winning director Asghar Farhadi ranks No.75 in the Foreign Policy Magazine’s top 100 Global Thinkers.
- The head of Iran’s northern tea factories union has announced that more than 65 tea production units have been shut.
- 30% of patients can’t afford to buy their medicines due to high prices.
- Iran lifts ban on imports of cars, cell phones and computers.
Politics in Iran
- Iranian couples must be encouraged to marry at a younger age in order to increase population base.
- Iran president congratulates Hamas on ‘victory’ on the occasion of Palestine’s acceptance as an observer state at the UN.
- Iran officially complains to UNSC over violations of its airspace by US drones and illegal acts of US warships in Persian Gulf.
- British judges refuse to extradite former Iranian diplomat Nosratollah Tajik to US.
- Iran urges exemption of medicines, medical supplies, and foodstuffs from the “brutal sanctions”.
- Iran’s currency crisis hits India’s exports – India pays 55% of value of oil its imports from Iran in € through Turkey.
- A UN General Assembly committee condemned Syria and Iran for widespread Human Rights abuses.
- Pakistan to start shipping wheat to Iran in exchange for fertiliser and iron ore from December.
- Assailants pelt Iranian embassy in Berlin with paint, stones; German FM voices regret to Iran.
- Ali Daei, former captain of Iran’s national football, delivered 2 trucks of food, supplies to earthquake ravaged area.