- Babak Abbasi, Jahanbakhsh Ahmadi, Goran Bahrami, Pedram Ghaderian, Mohammad Negari, Motasem Shafiei, Arash and Ghaneh Hatemi, all recently arrested in Paveh, transferred to Kermanshah prison.
- Alireza Karami-Kheirabadi transferred to hospital in Tehran due to viral meningitis; he is in a coma.
- Emad Bahavar returned to prison.
- Christian convert Parvaneh Sarabadani expelled from Sweden 22 March, reported arrested at airport ion arrival in Tehran.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh’s furlough extension was denied, she is back in prison.
- More than 130 Afghan nationals arrested in Sistan-Balouchistan over the last two weeks.
- Masoud Rezaei, Mohammad Roghangir and Soroosh Saraei, Christian converts, were released on furlough.
- Sadegh Moradi-Sarvestani, Mehran Sadeghi and Behnam Yadollahi-Farsi arrested in front of Adel-Abad prison in Shiraz, were both freed.
- Mostafa Abdi and Alireza Roshan began a hunger strike in solidarity with dervishes detained in solitary.
- Saleh Moradi-Sarvestani begins a dry hunger strike.
- Kasra Nouri begins a dry hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mohammad Tavakoli Secretary of Teachers Union, Kermanshah, sentenced to one year in exile.
University – Culture
- License of a bookstore cancelled for selling Turkish books in Banab.
- Dubai’s trade with Iran plunged by a third in 2012, the Dubai customs authority said on Monday
- Iran lifts ban on import of meat from Ireland imposed 17 years ago.
- Vice President for Constitutional Affairs, Fatimah Bodaghi, has concluded a 2-day visit to Egypt.
- Saudi Arabia confirms that its security forces captured an Iranian espionage network, which Iran denies.
- Syria: rebels claim Iranian plane shot down.
- Malaysia: Iranian sisters (24 and 26) sent to gallows for drug trafficking.
- Iran seizes two ships smuggling oil in the Persian Gulf
- China oil tanker seen at Iran port for first time since EU ban.
- The Ministry of Intelligence issued a 23-point warning to Iranian citizens in an effort to “preserve and expand public security and the support of Islamic Iran’s citizens against dangers and designed security vulnerabilities.”
- Sadr Javadi one of the founders of the Freedom Movement of Iran hospitalized.
- Increase in trafficking Iranian girls to Persian Gulf countries.
Please help us to keep it updated