- Zia Nabavi is back to general ward of Karoon prison in Ahvaz.
- Kasra Nouri, Gonabadi dervish on dry hunger strike, transferred to Intel in Shiraz.
- Jahanbakhsh Ahmadi arrested in Paveh on 10 March 2013, has been released on 50 million toman bail in Kermanshah.
- Baha’is Nava and Nika Khalusi free on bail.
- Sharif Saed-Panah member of Free Trade Union of Workers released on bail.
- Ahvazi prisoners, Seyyed Jaber and Mokhtar Al-Boshokeh, Abdolrahman Asakereh, Mohammad-Ali Amoori, Hadi Rashedi, Hashem Shabaninejad (Amoori) end hunger strike.
- Roeen Otufat in solitary confinement in Evin prison prevented from visits.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ghazi Heidari, political prisoner serving a sentence of 10 years in Karoon prison, sentenced to 5 more years to be served in exile in Shiraz.
- Mehdi Koukhian, Azeri civic activist, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Abbas Valizadeh, Azeri civic activist, sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- At least 580 people were executed in 2012 in Iran. Only 294 cases (51%) were reported by official Iranian sources.
- At least 76% of Iran executions in 2012 were due to drug related charges.
- 60 executions were carried out in public in 2012
- At least 9 women, 27 Afghan citizens and one Pakistani citizen were executed in 2012
- ‘Secret or ‘un-announced’ executions in more than 15 different Iranian prisons.
University – Culture
- Actress Asal Badiyi died in Tehran hospital at the age of 36.
- Petrochemical workers fired after strike Behnam Khodadadi fired in the wake of his speech
- Ship carrying Iranian weapons en route to Syria.
- After 34 years of severed political relations Iran and Egypt, 1st Tehran-bound flight leaves Cairo.
- Egyptian tourists no longer need visas to visit Iran.
- Egyptian Coast Guard intercepts Iranian ship carrying huge cache of weapons heading for Egypt.
- Egypt Islamists attack Iran’s chargé d’affaires’ house, chant anti-Shiite slogans.
- 44% of Iranians below the poverty line.
- Turkey exported almost $120 million worth of gold to Iran in February, despite tighter US sanctions.
- Indo-Iran shipping venture dissolved.
- IRGC launches airport on Great Tunb, disputed island in the Persian Gulf.
- Islamic Municipal Council of Rasht dissolved.
- Ahmad Sadr Haj Seyyed Javadi, author of 120 people letter to former shah, interior and justice minister after revolution, passed away.
- Security Forces Prevented from Sadr’s funeral holding.
- Deputy head of Iran Parliament-Presidential candidate declares: attack on UK Embassy in Tehran was “illegal”, must be condemned.
- Historical Bazaar of Masuleh in Guilan Province burned.