- Khosro and Masoud Kordpour were transferred to Urmia prison.
- Blogger Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari transferred to hospital then back to prison without treatment.
- Mohammad-Hassan Asadi arrested in Urmia.
- Khosro Badavi arrested in Urmia.
- Abdolsalam Bahavar arrested in Urmia.
- Amir Hassan Behrouz arrested in Urmia.
- Behrouz and Hasan Brakenloo arrested in Urmia.
- Pouria Farazmand, blogger and student, arrested in Kermanshah.
- Adnan, Aghil , Ahmad-Ibn-Abed, Ahmad-Ibn-Farhan and Hadi-Ibn-Farhan Heidari arrested during a poetry reading at one of his relatives.
- Afshin Mirzaei, arrested in Urmia.
- Ali-Akbar Mohammadzadeh is back to Evin at the end of his furlough.
- Mir-Hadi Mousavi arrested in Urmia.
- Shiva Nazar-Ahari is back to Evin at the end of her furlough.
- Farzad Salamat arrested in Urmia.
- Trade Unionist, labour activist, Reza Shahabi has returned to Evin Prison after medical leave.
- Mohammad-Ali Velayati is back to Evin at the end of his furlough.
- Babak Zeinali, Baha’I student, arrested at home in Bandar Abbas.
- Imprisoned member of Freedom Movement of Iran, Mohammad-Bagher Alavi, released on bail.
- Mona Ameri, Baha’i from Gorgan, freed on 150 million toman bail.
- Amir Chamani released on furlough from Tabriz prison.
- Azeri activist, Mehdi Koukhian, released on bail.
- Rofia Pakzadan, Baha’i from Gorgan, freed on 150 million toman bail.
- Economic expert Fariborz Raisdana free after 1 year prison term.
- Nassim Soltanbeigi, journalist, was freed.
- Azeri activist, Abbas Valizadeh, released on bail.
- After 800 days under house arrest, opposition leader Mehdi Karroubi allowed to meet his sister in Qom.
- Gonabadi Dervishes Saleh Moradi and Kasra Nouri have ended their hunger strike after the 7 Dervishes incarcerated in ward 209 were transferred back to ward 350.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh elected to Executive Board of the International Society for Human Rights (ISHR).
- Political prisoners at the Rajai Shahr prison have launched a 72-hour hunger strike to protest abusive and undignified body search
News of injustice in Iran
- Sharif Saed-Panah, member of Free Union of Iranian Workers sentenced to 6 months prison.
- Mozafar Saleh-Nia, member of Free Union of Iranian Workers sentenced to 6 months prison.
- 6 persons publicly hanged in Shiraz in a total of 9 hangings.
- 2 executions in Mashhad.
- 1 execution in Kerman.
University – Culture
- Christie’s Dubai auction total $6.4 million; Moshiri’s Secret Garden sells for almost 1 million.
- New Asghar Farhadi film will be presented in Cannes festival.
- The student magazine of the Razi University of Kermanshah has been closed down.
- Dervishes clashes with security forces in front of the Revolutionary Court in Shiraz.
- Pensioners protest in front of the Oil Ministry.
- Demonstrations in Tabriz in front of the ‘Iran Khodro Tabriz’ car manufacturer.
- Rally in support of imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes in Stockholm.
- An Iranian truck driver kidnapped by unidentified gunmen in Afghanistan’s Herat province.
- Ahmadinejad to visit to Benin, Ghana and Niger
- The new coordinator of the United Nation’s Office in Tehran, Barbadian citizen Gary Lewis, has submitted his credentials to Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi.
- Ahmadinejad to attend Venezuelan president’s inauguration ceremony.
- 100s protest in Herat after 13 dead bodies of Afghans (reportedly shot dead by Iran guards) handed over to Afghanistan.
- $ 1 = 3550 tomans.
- Police uses tear gas after a car accident in Gorgan to spread the people.
- 15-year old teenage Ahvazi killed in anti-regime protest.
- Strong earthquake measuring at 7.8 magnitude shook southern Sistan Baluchistan province.
- Another earthquake measuring 4.8 shakes Marand (North-West).