- Abdolghafour Ghalandari Nejad was transferred to Bandar Abbas central prison.
- Peyman Aref has been arrested and released after three days.
- Amir Chamani returned to Tabriz prison at the end of furlough.
- Mohammad Davari returned to section 350 of Evin prison at the end of his furlough.
- Afrasiab Faraji-Fard arrested in Ahvaz.
- Faramarz Firouzian begins serving his one year sentence in Semnan.
- Freedom Movement of Iran member Jafar Ganji is back in prison after furlough extension was denied.
- Abdolghafour Ghalandarinejad, dervish Gonabadi, arrested in Bandar Abbas.
- Mehdi Khodaei returned to the section 350 of the Evin prison at the end of his furlough.
- Political prisoner Mohammad Hossein Naeemipour is back in Evin after furlough extension was denied.
- Peyman Chalaki released on furlough with a 400 million bail deposit.
- Ardeshir Fanaian, Baha’i from Semnan, released on 50 million toman bail.
- A Baha’i from Semnan, Faramarz Firouzian, released on 50 million toman bail
- Political prisoner Raheleh Zokaei is on hunger strike in Gharchak prison in Varamin.
News of injustice in Iran
- Court hearing held for Kurdish activists Shirzad et Sirwan Hossein-Panahi in Sanandaj.
- Political prisoner, Ahmad Karimi, sentenced to 1 extra year in prison.
- Journalist Mohammad-Reza Nesab-Abdollahi sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Gonabadi Dervishes member Kasra Nouri has been sentenced to 4 years and 4 months by the Revolutionary Court in Shiraz.
- Hojatoleslam Hamid Rasaei, managing editor of 9 Dey weekly, sentenced to 1 year in prison + 1 year ban on journalism.
- 4 executions in Kerman prison.
- 2 executions in Karaj.
- 2 Afghan nationals executed in Mashhad.
- 2 women and 2 men executed in Dizel-Abad prison of Kermanshah.
- Five prisoners including two Afghan nationals hanged in Zahedan.
- 3 people hanged in Bam on Wednesday.
- 3 hangings in Urmia prison on Wednesday.
University – Culture
- Mehdi Bigdeli expelled from University after being marked as a “starred student” – the regime’s secret code for student repression.
- 60% of Iran’s population are Internet users.
- Bahai student Navid Keyhanirad expelled from Shiraz Technical University.
- Arts and HumanRights in Iran an exhibition of Mir-Hossein Mousavi paintings at Akademie der Künste –Berlin
- Clerics Special Court has banned the 9 Dey weekly.
- Mellat-e Ma (our nation), belonging to Mohsen Rezaei, the Secretary of the Expediency Council and presidential election candidate closed due to financial problems.
- In Zanjan over the past year, 16,800 satellite dishes have been seized.
- Gonabadi Dervishes gather in front of Bandar Abbas’s Intelligence Office.
- Sugar- and sugar-refining factory workers protest Ahmadinejad’s visit to Khuzestan.
- Yazd railway workers gathered in front of the Governor.
- Sit-in protest at the entrance of the Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province governor’s office.
- Ahwazi sets himself alight at the entrance to the governor’s office building in jobs protest.
- Safa Rolling & Profile Mills workers’ strike.
- Nasrallah holding secret negotiations with Iranian authorities.
- Russian fleet docks in Iranian port of Bandar Abbas.
- Iranian agent with Canadian passport arrested in Bulgaria.
- UK government blocks Shell paying Iran oil debt in food and medicine.
- Two men arrested in Al Qaeda US-Canada train plot – allegedly directed from Iran.
- Majlis Speaker meets with Iraqi Justice Minister.
- A delegation of European Parliament will visit Iran.
- Meat prices up by 60% since Norooz in Tehran.
- Energy prices to increase by 38%.
- All flights of Iranian airline SAHA have been stopped due to its outdated aircraft.
- FIFA continues to warn Iran about executions on football fields.
- 3 Iranian MPs to face trial in huge bank fraud case.
- Iranian woman Dr. Zahra Alizadeh Thani named world inventor 2013.
- Ayatollah Gholam Reza Rezvani, a member of the Guardian Council died.
- 5 cases of death recorded due to imported Penicillin from China.
- News from Iran – Week 16 – 2013
- News from Iran – Week 15 – 2013
- News from Iran – Week 14 – 2013
- Current list of past and present detainees in Iran – feedback and updates welcomed