- Seyyed Ebrahim Bahrami, Mohammad-Ali Sadeghi, Mohsen Esmaili, Mohammad-Ali Dehghan Gonabadi dervishes, transferred to solitary in Adel-Abad prison.
- Reza Aghakhani, Hossein Behiraei, Nasrollah Lenshi, Alireza Akbarzadeh, members of National-Religious party, arrested.
- Mohsen Barzegar, student and political activist, begins serving his 2 years sentence in Babol.
- Saeedollah Behdashti, Mohammad Ehtesham, Farzad Eslami, Shirin Mir-Karimi, Nafiseh Nikbakht, Milad Panahipour, Mohammad Parsi, Mohsen Rahmani arrested during a meeting of Rohani campaign.
- Mohammad-Reza Farid, Saeed Safi, and Hamid-Reza Ghadiri, newly converted Christians, arrested in Isfahan.
- Afshin Keshtgari, student activist, begins serving his prison sentence in Shiraz.
- Seyyed Zia-Oldin-Reza Tofighi head of Rafsandjani campaign and Head of the Revolution Mujahideen in Boyer-Ahmad and Kohgiluyeh province arrested.
- Mehdi Khazali was released on bail; he had been on hunger strike for 140 days.
- Gonabadi Dervishes member Saleh Moradi released after 22 months in jail.
- Vahid Asghari refuses to appear in court.
- Arash Sadeghi, student activist detained in Evin, begins a hunger strike after being beaten again.
News of injustice in Iran
- Gonabadi Dervish, Saleh Moradi, sentenced to one year in prison and one year of exile.
University – Culture
- Pro-Ahmadinejad Iranian state newspaper “Iran” shut down for 6 months, 2 weeks before elections.
- Server provider of Mehr ordered to filter Mehr’s interview with Managing Director of Sarat news criticizing filtering of Sarat.
- Gonabadi dervishes gather in front of Adel-Abad prison in Shiraz.
- Cab drivers in Kamyaran, Kurdistan Province, have gone on strike to protest against low fares.
- FM congratulates Nasrallah on anniversary of second Lebanon war.
- Ghods Force commander Ghasem Soleimani will help presidential candidate Ghalibaf.
- 6 Iranians have died and 348 others have been poisoned after drinking methanol alcohol in Rafsanjan City.
- Ayatollah Taheri Esfehani has died. He supported the student movement especially in 1999.
Please help us to keep it updated