- Mostafa Daneshjou, dervishes’ lawyer, transferred to hospital.
- Mehdi Motamedi-Mehr exiled to Rejaei Shahr.
- Ebrahim Babaei back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Noura (Samitra) Falah, Baha’i from Isfahan, arrested again and released the same day.
- Editorial member and Journalist of Shargh newspaper, Ali Khodabakhsh, arrested, taken to Evin to serve 1 year sentence.
- Labor Activist Behnam Khodadadi arrested in Esfahan.
- Mohammad-Sadegh Rabani back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Samira Razaghi student of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences arrested and released after 2 days.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh is back to Evin after furlough.
- Ghader Zarei Kurdish activist arrested in Urmia
- Samim Zarei, Baha’i from Sanadaj arrested.
- 50 people were reportedly arrested in Karaj for water games.
- Qesham Official announces arrest of “Taliban member”.
- National-Religious activist Reza Aghakhani has been released on bail after 6 weeks in solitary.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani released on furlough.
- Behnam Ebrahimzadeh released on furlough, his son suffers from leukemia.
- Baha’i Leva Khanjani released on furlough.
- Workers’ rights activist Jalil Mohammadi released on bail from Sanandaj prison.
- Student prisoner Ali-Akbar Mohammadzadeh on furlough.
- Roein Otoufat member of National Religious activists released on bail.
- Mohammad-Amin Agooshi, Kurdish prisoner exiled in Zahedan, is on hunger strike.
- Basma Rahman-Ahmad-Rashid Al-Jabouri, Iraqi citizen, commits suicide in Evin Intel ward.
News of injustice in Iran
- Nasim Ashrafi, Baha’i from Tehran, sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- Workers’ rights activists Behzad Farajollahi and Khaled Hosseini sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Sahand Mahali, Seyyed Jamal Mousavi, Ali Samadpour and Hamid Tohidi each sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- 4 hangings in Urmia, 3 executions in Ardebil and 11 in Zahedan on Saturday.
- 5 hangings in Ghazvin on Sunday.
- 3 hangings in Ardebil and 3 hangings in Kermanshah on Monday.
- Hand amputation of a young man working in a Mashhad hotel.
University – Culture
- Iran opens national email service (aspromised 30 monthsago)
- Shiraz Payam Nour University English Literature student Aida Bandi expelled from the university for being of Baha’I faith.
- 235 dismissed Zagros steel plant workers gather in protest in Ghorveh.
- 500 Iranians expelled from UAE.
- Another Iranian dies in Syria defending Zeynab shrine.
- Oil minister Rostam Ghasemi attended a one-day international conference on energy security in Frankfurt.
- Iran central bank eliminates cheaper dollar rate.
- Increase in Iranian electricity exports to Turkey.
Please help us to keep it updated