- Dr. Ali Nazeri exiled to Zabol prison on a stretcher.
- Ebrahim Babaei, Amir-Khosro Dalirsani, Houtan Dolati, Mohammad Ebrahimi, Siamak Ghaderi, and Saeed Matinpour moved to solitary after protesting against transfer of Dr. Nazeri.
- Member of Teachers Guild, Rasoul Badaghi, sent to hospital.
- Mostafa Daneshjou sent back to Evin without completing his medical treatment.
- Mohammad Ghabouli arrested during religious Yarsani ceremonial.
- Mohammad-Reza Khosravi, brother of Gholam-Reza Khosravi, arrested and sent to Evin.
- Mohsen Mohagheghi back to Evin at the end of furlough.
- Nasim Zanjani, Christian, arrested in Tehran.
- Journalist Mahsa Amrabadi released on furlough.
- Senior diplomat Bagher Assadi has been released on bail.
- Mohammad-Reza Khosravi has been released on bail.
- Ashkan Zahebian released on 5 day medical furlough.
- Ayat Mehrali-Biglou, Mahmoud Fazli, Behboud Gholizadeh, Latif Hasani, and Shahram Radmehr are on hunger strike in Tabriz prison to protest their sentences.
- Mohammad-Reza Pourshajari diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- 150 guards raided ward 350 of Evin prison, stealing personal property, destroying air conditioners and even desecrating the prayer room.
News of injustice in Iran
- Younes-Amir Khanfareh died in custody, tortured in front of his son Abdolreza-Amir.
- Abdolreza-Amir Khanfareh sentenced to execution.
- Ghazi Abbasi sentenced to execution.
- Hamid Reza Moradi Sarvestani (Majzooban Noor website manager and human-Dervish rights activist) was sentenced to 10.5 years in prison.
- Reza Entesari ( photo journalist, webmaster and human-Dervish rights activist) sentenced to 8 years and six months imprisonment.
- Omid Behrouzi, Gonabadi dervish, sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.
- Mostafa Daneshjou, Gonabadi Dervish lawyer, sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.
- Afshin Karampour, Gonabadi dervish, sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.
- Amir Eslami, Gonabadi dervish, sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.
- Farshid Yadollahi, Gonabadi dervish, sentenced to 7.5 years in prison.
- Omar Pirnia, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 6 years by Appeals.
- Shamim Etehadi, Baha’i, sentenced to 5 years in prison.
- Mehdi Koukhian sentenced to another year in prison.
- Reformist student Farhad Fathi sentenced to 5 years suspended.
- 7 hangings in Rasht on last Tuesday.
University – Culture
- Order to remove works of Makhmalbaf, who visited Israel, from Film Museum.
- Prominent human rights activist and supporter of the democracy movement in Iran, Shahla Farjad, died of cancer 7 July 2013. She was an activist for Afghan emigrants and served as their doctor. She was member of the Mothers for Peace Movement, supporter of the Women’s Movement in Iran. She was a political prisoner in the 1980s and beginning of the 1990s worked as a physician in the UN High Council for Refugee Affairs.
- 3 days of protests at Tractor Sazi in Tabriz.
- Steel workers of Kurdistan gathered in front of leader’s house.
- Fillmmakers gathered in protest for reinstatement of the House of Cinema.
- Morteza Hosseini, member of the Majlis Cultural Committee attacked and beaten in Mecca
- Great-Britain sells military equipment to Syria and Iran.
- Iran frees Emiratis and Asian crew after two months.
- Foulad workers have not received three months’ wages.
- Trade agreement signed with Armenia.
- Milk price increases by 15%.
- MP Motaheri’s site has been taken down after he disclosed finding listening devices and hidden cameras in his office.
- NSFPC ( National Security and Foreign Policy Committee) members to visit women’s wing at Evin Prison to investigate complaints.
- Water shortages strike rural areas.
Please help us to keep it updated