- Kurdish political prisoner Ahmad Tamooei transferred from Rejaei Shahr to Urmiah.
- Shahin Dadkhah, previous nuclear negotiator, transferred to solitary.
- Ebrahim Babaei, Saeed Matinpour, Amir-Khosro Dalirsani, Houtan Dolati, Mohammad Ebrahimi, Siamak Ghaderi are back in Evin 350 from solitary.
- Ayat Mehrali-Biglou, Mahmoud Fazli, Behboud Gholizadeh, Shahram Radmehr, Dr. Latif Hasani transferred from Tabriz prison to Evin then to Rejaei-Shahr.
- Veteran prisoner Nader Jani transferred from Evin prison to hospital.
- Mehdi Karroubi transferred to hospital twice in one week.
- Hamid-Reza Farzaneh, member of Rouhani campaign, arrested.
- Maryam Naghash, begins serving her 5 years sentence in Evin.
- Baha’i Zhinoos Rahimi begins serving her 1 year sentence in Evin.
- Blogger Peyman Roshanzamir arrested.
- Yousef Salehzadeh, Kurdish citizen, arrested in Bokan.
- Environmental activist Hamid Reza Farzaneh released on bail.
- Baha’i Manizheh Nasrolahi released from Evin after serving out her 3 1/2 years sentence.
- Mohsen Rahmani the activist arrested at pro-Rouhani rally, released on bail.
- Vahid Alighalipour, Saeed Haeri, Saeed Jalalifar, Soroush Sabet, Fereydoun Seidi-Rad, Reza Shahabi begin hunger strike to protest guards raiding Evin’s ward 350.
- 160 Sunni political prisoners at Rejaei-Shahr on 2 day hunger strike.
- Phone lines of political prisoners disconnected in Ahvaz prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mehdi Amerouni, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- Ostad Hasan Damirchi (Mohammad-Hasan Hargeli) sentenced to 6 months in prison for teaching music without persmission.
- Farzad Darvish-Sarvestani, Dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 1 year in prison + 3 years exile in Sistan-Baluchistan.
- Bizhan Haghighi, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 3 years in prison.
- Roxana Foroughi, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Shahin Lahouti, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 1.5 years in prison.
- Arash Mohammadi sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- Saleheddin Moradi Sarvestani, Dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 3 years in prison + 3 years exile in Hormozgan.
- Behzad Nouri, Dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 2 years in prison + 3 years exile in Bushehr.
- Farzaneh Nouri, Dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 2 years in prison + 3 years exile in Khuzestan.
- Eskandar Rezaei, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 1 year in prison.
- Masoud Rezaei, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 5 years in prison.
- Mohammad Roghangir (Vahid), Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 6 years in prison.
- Soroush Saraei, Christian from Shiraz, sentenced to 1.5 years in prison.
- One hanging in Khorramabad on Sunday.
University – Culture
- Kambiz Derambakhsh wins Grand Prize at Turkish cartoon contest.
- The Website of Sunni cleric Mowlana Abdolhamid blocked.
- Playwright, theater director, Mahmoud Ostad Mohammad, 63, has died of cancer.
- Iranian students win four silvers in 45th International Chemistry Olympiad.
- Kurdistan Iron Foundry workers demonstrate in front of the Parliament.
- In Cairo, search od an Iranian TV station’s offices.
- A 24 year old Iranian woman jailed in Dubai for reporting having been raped.
- Iran invites world leaders to Rouhani’s inauguration ceremony.
- Gunmen abduct Iran embassy employee in Yemen.
- Indonesia tightens visa rules for Iranians.
- 77 Iranians released from UAE prisons on the occasion of Ramadan.
- U.S. makes it easier to sell medical supplies to Iran.
- Four men stand trial in Hamburg for having violated the Iran trade embargo.
- Insurance of construction workers stopped.
- Salmas dam workers dismissed and sent on compulsory leave.
- Renault and Iran cooperate for new cars production.
- Kazem Jalali, a leading member of the Majlis Research Committee, said that “point-to-point” annual inflation for food items is now 61%.
- A fatwa allows Iranians to drink during Ramadan.
- 3 Iranian climbers missing at Broad Peak, Pakistan.
- Several Iranian refugees missing on a boat that sank en route to Christmas Island.
- Water supply interrupted in some districts of Tehran because of heat wave.
Please help us to keep it updated