- Human Rights activist Abolfazl Abedini transferred from Evin to Ahvaz Karoun prison; he begins a hunger strike.
- Majid Dori transferred from Behbahan to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Ayoub Porkar transferred from Behbahan to Karoun prison in Ahvaz.
- Mahmoud Fazli transferred to prison clinic.
- Shahram Radmehr transferred to prison clinic.
- Sick political prisoner Mashallah Haeri transferred to Rajaei Shahr prison.
- Mehdi Karroubi back under house arrest following medical tests at Tehran Heart Center.
- Mamousta Mohammad Baraei is back in Rejaei Shahr at the end of 10 days furlough.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani returned to prison after furlough.
- Behnam Eghdamian, Baha’i, arrested in Ghorveh and transferred to Sanandaj.
- Vahid Rouh-Bakhsh protester of 2009 Presidential Election arrested to serve his 18 month sentence.
- Student activist Maryam Shafeepour summoned to Court in Evin, arrested and transferred to solitary.
- Journalist Fariba Pazhouh released on bail.
- Baha’i citizen Samim Zarei from Sanandaj released on bail.
News of injustice in Iran
- Supreme Court overturns sentences of execution of Shahram Ahmadi, Mohammad Gharibi, Faramarz Shah-Nazari, Omid Peyvand, Pouria Mohammadi, Bahman, Mohammad-Yavar and Mokhtar Rahimi, all Sunni Muslims jailed in Rejaei Shahr
- Christian Convert Mostafa Bordbar sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- One execution in Miandoab.
- Hand amputation sentence confirmed for alleged robber in Abadan.
University – Culture
- Tehran Police have shut down 67 internet cafes, citing various violations of city regulations.
- Abadan Book Fair closed down by authorities.
- Science Ministry blacklists 251 foreign publications.
- Google disables Iran’s Press TV YouTube account.
- Makhmalbaf wins another award for The Gardener.
- Asghar Farhadi’s acclaimed film “The Past” to open Cairo film festival.
- Iran’s average Internet speed (3.2 MB/s) was the slowest in the world for the first quarter of the current year.
- Mohammad Ghanbari, a member of Ahl-e Haqq, set himself on fire in front of the Islamic Parliament.
- 500 Workers of Haft-Tapeh Sugar Cane Factory on strike.
- Strike at Mehvarsazan Company in South Pars.
- Iran grants Syria $3.6 billion credit facility to buy oil products.
- US House passes Iran sanctions bill to slash oil exports.
- Somalia’s Puntland State releases 78 Iranian sailors.
- Closing of 195 mushroom production units: 80,000 workers unemployed in a year.
- Medical drug imports stuck in customs limbo.
- Authorities stop Ghadr Night Ceremony.
- Ali Najafi said that he has been confirmed as the Education Minister in the coming cabinet.
- Iran Supreme Leader rejects Rohani cabinet.
- Drug addiction is the second leading cause of death in Iran.
Please help us to keep it updated