- Political prisoner Feizollah Arabsorkhi transferred to hospital for surgery.
- After 7 days in solitary, political prisoner Jahangir (Houshang) Badozadeh moved to general ward.
- Amir Eslami, dervish Gonabadi, transferred to hospital.
- Namegh Mahmoudi transferred to Sanandaj Intel section.
- Hossein Ronaghi-Maleki transferred for 3 hours to a hospital then back to Evin and then to Modarres hospital the day after.
- After 7 days in solitary, political prisoner Ahmad Tamou’i moved to general ward.
- After 70 days in solitary confinement in 240 Pezhman Zafarmand has been moved to 350 of Evin prison.
- Sevada Aghasar, Armenian Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Amir Chamani back to Tabriz prison at the end of furlough.
- Labor activist Behnam Ebrahimzadeh returned to Evin.
- Ebrahim Firouzi, Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- Sam Kashmiri begins serving his 4 month sentence in Evin.
- Masoud Ladoni, National-Religious activist, back to Karoon prison at the end of furlough.
- Masoud Mirzaei, converted Christian, arrested in Karaj.
- 16 Sunni prisoners were released from Rejaei Shahr prison on parole.
- Basma Rahman-Ahmad-RashidAl-Jabouri, Iraqi prisoner in Evin, begins a hunger strike.
News of injustice in Iran
- Court of Appeals has upheld the 8 year sentence of Iranian-American pastor Saeed Abedini.
- Salam Golnavaz, Sunni cleric of Sardasht, sentenced to 6 years in prison and de-frocked for life.
- Supreme Court overturns execution sentence of Saeed Malekpour giving him life term instead.
- Sentence of 4 years and 4 months upheld by Appeals for Gonabadi dervish Kasra Nouri.
- Manouchehr Pordel, Kurdish cultural activist, sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- One hanging in Ahvaz on Saturday.
- One hanging in Esfahan on Sunday.
- One hanging in Ardabil on Monday.
- 5 hangings in Ghom.
- 3 hangings in Khuzestan on Tuesday.
University – Culture
- Publication “Negar Kerman” was banned.
- Allameh Tabatabaei University implements total gender segregation.
- Families of Iran-Iraq war victims gathered outside Parliament.
- Iran appoints Marzieh Afkham, first Foreign Ministry spokeswoman.
- UN high official, American citizen, meets with new FM Zarif in Tehran.
- Sultan of Oman meets with Rouhani.
- More than 100 car workshops closed in Ghazvin.
- Valiollah Seif has been appointed as the new head of Iran`s Central Bank.
- Google has told Android developers that they can start offering free apps in Iran.
Please help us to keep it updated