- Hassan Asadi Zeidabadi, Masoud Bastani, Ghorban-Ali Behzadiannejad, and Bahareh Hedayat back to Evin; Mehdi Mahmoudian and Ahmad Zeidabadi back to Rejaei Shahr, at the end of furlough.
- Reza and Taher Akvanian released on 100 million toman bail.
- Davar Hosseini-Vojdan and human rights activist Shiva Nazar-Ahari released on furlough.
- Guards raided Ebrat ward overnight and beat imprisoned Dervishes.
News of injustice in Iran
- Ramin Rezaei, Azeri activist, sentenced to 91 days in prison.
- 3 hangings in Rasht on Sunday.
- 2 hangings in Shahrud on Tuesday.
- 6 executions in Urmiah prison on Wednesday.
- 3 public hangings in Dehdasht; 1 public execution in Darab; 1 execution in Rejaei Shahr on Thursday.
- 1 hanging in Ahvaz prison; 1 hanging in Gachsaran, and 2 executions in Dizelabad prison of Kermanshah.
University – Culture
- House of Cinema, closed by Ahmadinejad, reopens.
- 5 workers arrested at a protest at Almahdi Aluminium in Bandar Abbas demanding wage rise.
- Iran releases Indian oil tanker detained in August.
- Deadly clash erupts at Iranian consulate in Afghanistan.
- Iranian FM Meets Iraq’s Acting President.
- Rouhani meets with Masahiko Kōmura, special envoy of the Japanese Prime Minister.
- Iraq tells People’s Mujahedin to leave Camp Ashraf.
- Iran 1st VP Eshagh Jahangiri, Syrian PM Wael Nader al-Halghi confer by phone; Iran backs proposal for monitoring of Syrian chemical weapons.
- Drunk driving Saudi diplomat barred from leaving Iran.
- French FM: I will meet Iran FM in New York. in case of agreement, sanctions can be removed.
- Inflation rate hits 39%, up over 5% in one month.
- Full closure of 100 tea factories in the North of the country.
- Businessman close to Ahmadinejad owes Iran $2 billion.
- Ghalibaf reelected as Tehran mayor for the 3rd time.
- Iran’s cabinet has appointed Seyyed Hossein Hashemi and Rabi’ Fallah governor-generals of Tehran and Mazandaran.
- Former defense minister Shamkhani replaces Saeed Jalili. Ex-nuclear negotiator Jalili appointed to Supreme National Security Council.
- President Rouhani appoints Masoumeh Ebtekar as Vice President and Head of Environmental Protection Organization.
- Minister of Oil Bizhan Zanganeh has appointed Roknoddin Javadi as deputy minister and the new managing director of the National Iranian Oil Company.
- Dam-building forbidden in area of endangered Lake Oroumiyeh.
- Yahoo blocked Iran, while Google and Apple removed some restrictions.
- 63 people killed in collision of 2 buses near Qom.
Please help us to keep it updated