- After more than 100 days in solitary confinement, Akbar Amini was transferred to Ward 350.
- Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervish Amir Eslami returned to Evin prison from Taleghani hospital.
- Namegh Mahmoudi is back to Rejaei Shahr after one month in Sanandaj Intel.
- Reza Naghavi (Behrouz) transferred to Evin 350 after being severely tortured by Fata police.
- Foad Rezazadeh, Sunni activist, transferred to Rejaei Shahr prison.
- Sunni prisoner Farzad Samadi transferred to solitary confinement.
- Student activist Maryam Shafiepour transferred to hospital.
- Prisoner Mehdi Tarekh from Bojnourd moved to Evin 350.
- Mehdi Dolati Darabad begins serving his 5 years sentence in Evin 350.
- Majid Dori is back to Ahvaz prison at the end of his furlough.
- Hossein Javadi, Sunni activist, sent to Rejaei Shahr prison to serve rest of his 5 years sentence.
- Farzad Mahdavi, Azeri civic activist, arrested in Sahand stadium in Tabriz.
- Ahmad-Reza Nejad, writer and blogger, arrested at the airport when leaving the country.
- Activist Arvin Sedaghat-Kish (Daftare Tahkim Vahdat) summoned to serve 3-year sentence in Evin 350.
- Green Movement Activist Omid Shah Moradi summoned to serve his three years in Evin.
- Student activist Vahid Aligholipour released from prison after completing his 1 year sentence.
- Mohsen Aminzadeh freed.
- Mahsa Amrabadi freed on parole.
- Ebrahim Babaei released on furlough.
- Nader Babaei freed at the end of his sentence.
- Feizollah Arab-Sorkhi freed.
- Soghra Gholamnejad freed on parole.
- Maryam Jalili freed on parole.
- Mahboubeh Karami freed on parole.
- Ali Khodabakhsh freed at the end of his sentence.
- Zhila Makvani freed on parole.
- Kefayat Malek Mohammadi freed on parole.
- Mir-Taher Mousavi is freed.
- Nasrin Sotoudeh is freed.
- Farah Vazehan freed on parole.
- Mohammad-Ali Velayati freed at the end of his sentence.
- Mitra Zahmati freed on parole.
- Hossein Zarrini freed at the end of his sentence.
- 130 Sunni prisonners in Rejaei Shahr prison go on hunger strike for one day.
- In support of AdelAbad prisoners, dervishes of ward 350 shaved their hair.
News of injustice in Iran
- 10 years exile for Seyyed Ahmad-Reza Ahmadpour reduced to 2 years.
- Bahram Akhouninejad, Azeri activist, sentenced to 91 days in prison.
- Salman Chayan, Ahvazi activist, sentenced to 25 years in exile in Yazd.
- Sentence of 1 year suspended for Masoumeh Dehghan, Abdolfatah Soltani’s wife, upheld by Appeals.
- 3 years sentence of Baha’i Hamid Eslami confirmed by Appeals.
- Naser Kazempour, Azeri activist, sentenced to 91 days in prison.
- Detained Kurdish journalist brothers Khosrow and Masoud Kordpour acquitted but remain in custody.
- Hamid-Reza Mohajerani, cultural counselor in Iranian embassy in Qatar, sentenced to 5 years in prison.
- Hashem Hossein-Panahi, Kurdish cleric, sentenced to 6 years in prison and 30 lashings.
- Ali Jishat, Ahvazi activist, sentenced to death.
- Yasin Mousavi, Ahvazi activist, sentenced to death.
- Majid Sefidani, Azeri activist, sentenced to 6 months in prison.
- 3 years sentence of Baha’i Rahman Vafaei confirmed by Appeals.
- One public execution in Ghaemshahr.
- 3 hangings in Aligoudarz prison, Lorestan.
- One hanging in Ghazvin.
- 4 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Thrusday.
- 2 hangings in Tonekabon, one public.
University – Culture
- Some professors forced into retirement return to Allamah University.
- Farhad Daneshjoo removed as head of Free University.
- Mohammad Khodadadi appointed managing director of IRNA.
- Rasoulof at his arrival in Iran summoned and his personal belongings confiscated.
- Expelled and suspended students gathered in front of Allameh University.
- Human-chain protest brings halt to mining activities near Kerman.
- Iran and United Nations signed an agreement on humanitarian aid in the Middle East, including Syria.
- EU court annuls sanctions against Iranian shipping line.
- Last 42 residents of Ashraf camp sent to another camp near Bagdad.
- 76 Employees of Lovashan Cement Factory dismissed.
- 1200 workers of Saveh Rolling & Profiles Mills Co. haven’t been paid wages for 3 months.
- Export Development Bank removed from list of sanctions
- Rouhani tells Revolutionay Guards to stay out of politics.
- Iran’s only Jew MP will go with Rouhani to UN general assembly.
- Hesamoddin Ashna appointed a Cultural Advisor to Rouhani.
- Jalili appointed to the Expediency Council.
- Around 3,640 suicide [2,530 men and 1,110 women] cases registered in Iran per year.
- A Kurdish citizen killed in Tehran by police after being beaten and kicked.
- Iran triumph in Wrestling Worlds first day.
- Cholera appears in Iranshahr.
Please help us to keep it updated