- Sajad Beit-Abdollah, from Shush, sentenced to 15 years in prison in exile, transferred to Gorgan prison.
- Ahmad Dabat, from Shush, sentenced to 20 years in prison in exile, transferred to Rasht prison.
- Ahmad Kaabi (Zaghibi) from Shush, sentenced to 15 years in prison in exile, transferred to Kerman prison.
- Jafar Kaabi, from Shush, sentenced to 15 years in prison in exile, transferred to Yazd prison.
- Ali (Jajeh) Kanani, from Shush, sentenced to 20 years in prison in exile, transferred to Sari prison.
- Yousef Khazaraji, from Shush, sentenced to 10 years in prison in exile, transferred to Shiraz prison.
- Abdollah Momeni transferred to prison infirmary in emergency.
- Maryam Naghash-Zargaran (Nasim), Christian convert, transferred from Evin to Modarres hospital.
- Hasan Naseri, from Shush, sentenced to 20 years in prison in exile, transferred to Sabzevar prison.
- Sunni prisoner Foad Rezazadeh transferred to Evin prison ward 209.
- Abbas Sagouri, from Shush, sentenced to 15 years in prison in exile, transferred to Hamedan prison.
- Maryam Shafeepour transferred to general ward in Evin.
- Arash Sharifi, Sunni prisoner of Rejaei Shahr prison, transferred to Kashan prison.
- Journalist Masoud Bastani back to Rejaei Shahr at the end of furlough.
- Baha’i Hassan Bazar Afkan arrested.
- Mousavi’s senior adviser Alireza Beheshti Shirazi is back in Evin after 2 weeks out on furlough.
- Mostafa Faghihi the managing director of Entekhab site, arrested and sent to Evin for one day then released on bail.
- Green Movement activist Dr. Alireza Rajabianfard arrested and taken to Evin to start serving his 3 1/2 years sentence.
- Tens of people charged with promoting homosexuality and Satanism arrested in Kermanshah.
- Journalist Bahman Ahmadi Amouei released on furlough.
- Journalist/HR activist Ahmad Asgari has been released on bail after more than 3 months detention most of it in solitary.
- Amir Chamani released from prison.
- Civil activist Mehdi Hamidi Shafigh has been released from Tabriz central prison.
- Political prisoner Mohammad Reza Hosseini released from Bandar Abbas prison.
- Student activist Afshin Keshtkari released from Shiraz Adelabad prison after completing his 6 months sentence.
- Mohammad-Reza Moghiseh released on furlough.
- Mohsen Mohagheghi released on furlough.
- Kurdish political prisoner Hamzeh Sobhani has been released from Dizelabad prison in Kermanshah. He had served half of his 6 years sentence.
- Mehdi Tajik released on furlough.
- Hamed Ghasemi-Shal reunited with his wife in Toronto.
- Ayatollah Hossein Kazemeini-Boroujerdi suffers a heart attack in prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Dervish Gonabadi Hamid-Reza Arayesh sentenced to exile for life to Khouzestan.
- Dervish Gonabadi Kazem Dehghani sentenced to exile for life to Sistan-Baluchestan.
- Regime critic blogger Dr. Mehdi Khazali has been sentenced to 6 years imprisonment.
- Court of Appeals has sentenced Christian Maryam Naghash Zargaran to 4 years.
- Dervish Gonabadi Mohammad-Ali Shamshirzan sentenced to exile for life to Hormozgan.
- Morteza Vafaei, Sunni student, sentenced to 21 months in prison.
- 6 hangings in Yazd central prison.
- 2 executions in Shahrekord prison.
- 2 public executions in Babol, carried out by victims’ family member.
- 3 executions in Ardabil prison.
- 1 execution in Bandar Abbas prison.
- 3 executions in Rasht, one publicly.
- One public execution in Fars province.
University – Culture
- 13 students from the Shiraz Medical University summoned by intelligence ministry in the past month.
- Semnan Lining Machine workers protest the delay of 11 month salary.
- Death row prisoners’ families gathered in front of revolutionary court in Tehran.
- New German and Dutch ambassadors nominated in Tehran.
- More than 100 workers of Shiraz Marvdasht Factory have not received wages since 15 months.
- The Central Bank confirmed that the annual inflation rate exceeded 40% on most essential items for August/September. The cost of food and drink rose by 51%, shoes by 60%, and utilities, water, and fuel by 21%. Health care was 43% more expensive and transport 45%. Only communications and education had increases of less than 15%.
- 2 auto assembly plants, Kerman Motors and Modiran halt production.
- President Rouhani appointed Ms. Shahindokht Mowlaverdi as Vice President and Head of Center for Women and Family Affairs.
- Elham Aminzadeh said: “Fifty complaints by Ahmadinejad’s government against some media organizations, members of the parliament, political activists and media activists were annulled.”
- Mohammad Hossein Moghimi was appointed governor general of Markazi province, Mohammad Vakili of Semnan provinces, Hasan Sadeghlu of Golestan province and Mohammad Reza Morvarid of Ilam province.
- Sorena Sattari has been appointed as vice-president for science and technology.
- Rouhani appointed Mohammad Shariatmadari as Vice President for Executive Affairs.
- Iran: attempt to sabotage a nuclear site, four people arrested.
- 5 IRGC members killed and 2 injured in clashes with the Kurdish PKK Corps in Kurdistan.
Please help us to keep it updated