- Pastor Saeed Abedini transferred from Evin to Rejaei Shahr prison.
- Sevada Aghasar transferred from ward 209 to 350 in Evin.
- Kamal Molaei, Jamshid Dehghani, Hamed Ahmadi, Kurdish Sunni, transferred from Ghezel Hesar to an unknown location.
- Hasan Bazrafkan transferred from Intel to Shiraz prison.
- Protesting denial of hospitalization to other sick Dervishes, Mostafa Daneshjoo released from hospital on his request and returned to Evin; two days later, he was returned to Tajrish hospital.
- Ebrahim Firouzi transferred from ward 209 to 350 in Evin.
- Ebadollah Ghasemzadeh transferred from Urmia to Yazd prison.
- Kurdish political activist Maryam Moghadasi transferred from Evin to hospital.
- Bakhshali and Sahnad-Ali Mohammadi, transferred from Urmia to Yazd prison.
- Gonabadi dervish Hamid-Reza Moradi-Sarvestani transferred to Tajrish hospital.
- Journalist Keyvan Samimi has been transferred to Tehran Heart Center for treatment.
- Lawyer Abdolfatah Soltani transferred to Evin clinic on the 5th day of his hunger strike.
- Vahid Taghvajo transferred from Intel to Shiraz prison.
- Hasan Damirchi (Mohammad-Hasan Hargeli) arrested to serve his 6 month sentence.
- Baha’i Anisa Dehghani-Mahmoudi begins serving her 6 month sentence in Vakilabad prison.
- Kurdish student Ali Emami arrested in Hamedan.
- Mostafa Khalilirad, Kurdish activist, arrested in Khorasan.
- Loghman Parastish, a Kurdish religious figure in the city of Bokan, has been placed under house arrest by Iran’s intelligence agency
- Saeed Pourazizi the managing director of the banned newspaper “Bahar” has been arrested
- Davoud Abdollahi, Ghasem Abesteh, Khosro Besharat-Far, Ayoub Karimi, Anwar Khezri, Mamousta Farhad Salimi, and Kamran Sheikhi all acquitted in first trial after 4 years detention
- Christian Mostafa (Mohamad Hadi) Bordbar released from Evin after being acquitted of all charges by the Revolutionary Court.
- Student activist Majid Dori has been released on furlough.
- Saeed Pourazizi CEO of banned reformist newspaper Bahar released on bail.
- Mehdi Taghighi released from Rejaei Shahr prison after serving out his one year sentence.
- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi and Fakhroldin Faraji on hunger strike to protest surge of ethnic minorities’ executions.
- Esmail Barzegar, Amir-Khosrow Dalirsani, Mehdi Khodaei, Saeed Madani, Hassan Pourseifi and Abdolfattah Soltani on hunger strike to protest conditions of sick prisoners.
- Amanj Parvizi, brother of Arman Parvizi arrested.
News of injustice in Iran
- Shirkoo Moarefi was executed in Saqqez prison.
- Arman Parvizi architecture student sentenced to death.
- Rahim Sarkar Chief Editor of weekly “Hadis” sentenced to 16 months in prison.
- 2 hangings in Semnan on Sunday.
- 5 executions in Kermanshah, 1 hanging in Rasht prison, 9 men and 2 women hanged in Urmia prison , 6 hangings in Kerman and Bam prison, and 1 hanging in Ahvaz on Monday.
- 5 hangings in Jiroft on Wednesday.
- One hanging in Sanandaj and 2 hangings in Bandar Abbas prison on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Japan honours Iranian filmmaker Abbas Kiarostami for his invaluable contribution to the industry.
- Another Iranian reformist newspaper closed in Iran, Hamihan: it was just relaunched last week.
- Ali Janati, Minister of Culture, calls for free access to social networking sites.
- Demonstrations at Hormozgan University.
- 750 Haft Tapeh Sugar Cane Factory workers on strike re conditions.
- Demonstration in Marivan against execution of political prisoners.
- Adeli, an Iranian was elected as Secretary general of Gas Exporting Countries Forum .
- Iran arrests Al Qaeda member on border with Pakistan.
- A call for Putin – Dr. Massoumeh Ebtekar called for immediate release of Greenpeace Activists.
- Iran Revolutionary Guards commander killed in Syria.
- FM Zarif in Paris for UNESCO General Conference; he meets French FM Fabius.
- FIFA president visits Iran.
- Egyptian police arrested Ahmed Fahim Abdel Azim al-Siufi, Cairo’s Al-Alam (Iranian state-run Arabic news channel) bureau chief.
- 25 Workers unemployed due to closure of “Felez Gorgan” Factory
- Indian crude oil imports from Iran drop by over 40% this year.
- Habibollah Asgaroladi died.
- The cabinet appointed Majid Khodabakhsh for Ardabil and Qasem Soleymani for Chaharmahal-Bakhtiari provinces.
- President Hassan Rouhani appoints Minister of the Interior Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli Chairman of the National Security Council.
- Armed clash in the Kurdish town of Kamyaran.
- Dozens in hospital affected by pollution in Southern Iran.
- Zabol prosecutor shot dead by two men.
- Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) opened fire on a Kurdish civilian outside the town of Nowsoud.
Please help us to keep it updated