- Shahram Ahmadi, Taleb Maleki, Mokhtar Rahimi, Behrouz Shah-Nazari, Kaveh Sharifi, and Kaveh Veisi, Sunni prisoners sentenced to execution, transferred from Evin 240 to 350.
- Iraj Mohammadi, Kurdish political activist transferred to hospital.
- Secretary General of the Freedom Movement Ebrahim Yazdi hospitalized.
- Negin Ahmadian, Negar Malekzadeh, Hoorieh Mohseni , Arman Mokhtari, and Behnaz Hadadzadeh begins serving 6 months in Vakil Abad.
- Students Afsaneh and Shahoo Bayazidi arrested in Bokan.
- Abbas Haghighi, workers’ rights activist in Polyakryl factory of Isfahan arrested
- The intelligence agency incarcerated Faroukh Khezri, who is 25 years old, until his father Mohammad Khezri turns himself in.
- Javad Lotfi, and Kiomars Rahimi, workers’ rights activists in Polyakryl factory of Isfahan, arrested.
- Afshin Nadimi, and Mehrdad Sabouri, Kurdish Workers’s rights activists, arrested.
- Journalist Nasour Naghipour is back to Evin at the end of his furlough.
- Ayatollah Mohammad Sehhati arrested in Esfahan and released shortly after.
- About 15 Ghaderi Dervishes arrested in Alborz Province.
- 8 bloggers arrested in Rafsanjan on charges of “insulting Islamic sanctities and values.”
- Mohammad-Sadegh Rabani-Amleshi released on furlough.
- 4 days furlough for political prisoner Amin Chalaki.
- Ali Moradi, Kurdish political prisoner, is on hunger strike to protest against his transfer to Bandar Abbas.
- Jailed human rights/children’s rights activist Mohammad Hassan Yousef Pourseifi has launched a hunger strike protesting denial of Medical treatment.
- Prisoners have no hot water to shower in ward 350 of Evin.
News of injustice in Iran
- Six Kurdish journalists sentenced: Shahoo Ahmadi, Ehsan Nikpei, Ali Yousefi and Mohsen Cheraghi, to 6 months in prison, Rahmatollah Cheraghi and Sajad Gheisari to 6 months suspended.
- Shahin Bayezidpour, Kurdish activist, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Hossein Ghasemi, Kurdish Sunni prisoner of Rejaei Shahr, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Kurdish bookstore owner Soleiman Mohammadi was sentenced to seven months in prison on charges of helping a Kurdish opposition party.
- Teimur Naderizadeh, Borzan Nasrollahzadeh and Farshid Naseri, Sunni prisoners of Rejaei Shahr, sentenced to execution.
- One hanging in Esfahan.
- One hanging in Zahedan.
- One hanging in Yazd.
University – Culture
- The entire cast of the film Gass by Iranian director Kiarash Asadizadeh was awarded the best emerging actor honour at the eighth Rome Film Festival.
- Municipal workers of Behbahan on strike.
- FM visits Italy ahead of nuclear talks.
- Rouhani holds telephone conversation with Russian president Putin; Deputy Foreign Minister meets Russian counterpart.
- Suicide blast at Iranian embassy in Beirut; cultural advisor and 24 other people killed, 150 injured.
- Hassan Rouhani meets Indonesian Parliament Speaker.
- UN 3rd Committee Draft Resolution on Situation of Human Rights in Iran adopted YES 83, NO 36 , ABSTAIN 62.
- Rouhani talks with Putin, Chinese president, British PM ahead of nuclear talks –
- National Iranian Gas Company went bankrupt.
- Kenfkar Factory in Rasht vlosed, 31 workers unemployed.
- Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization (IMIDRO) has signed a contract with a Belgian company to build and operate a graphite electrodes manufacturing factory in Ardakan City of Yazd.
- 300 workers in Tabriz Tractor Factory have not been paid for more than 4 months; they now also lost their social insurance.
- Mahmoud Goudarzi becomes Iran’s new Minister of Sports and Youth with 199 votes in favor out of 267 votes cast by MPs.
- Iranian neurologist Majid Samii wins Leibniz Ring Prize.
- Rasht streets hit by floods.
Please help us to keep it updated