- Esmail Barzegari transferred to solitary after 32 days hunger strike.
- Soheil Babadei transferred to solitary for filing a complaint against a judge.
- Sajedeh Arab-Sorkhi, daughter of Feizollah Arab-Sorkhi, arrested and released on bail the day after.
- Keyvan Dehghani, Baha’i from Isfahan, begins serving his 6 months sentence in Vakil Abad prison.
- Manouchehr Khalousi, Baha’i, arrested in Mashhad.
- Leva Khanjani is back to Evin prison at the end of her furlough.
- At least 45 Facebook users arrested in Tehran.
- Mohammad Ebrahimi pardoned.
- Abbas Haghighi, Javad Lotfi, Kiomars Rahimi, Ahmad Saberi, workers’ rights activists, released on bail.
- Rasoul Heidarzadeh on hunger strike to protest against Esmail Barzegari transfer to solitary confinement.
- Prisoners in ward 2 of Ghezel Hessar prison on hunger strike to protest against 11 executions.
- In last 20 days Gharchak women’s prison has only had 3 hours of running water a day and no hot water at all during this period.
News of injustice in Iran
- One public execution in Khonj.
- 11 executions in Ghezel Hesar prison.
- 4 prisoners hanged in Bandar Abbas prison.
- One hanging in Kersmanshah prison.
University – Culture
- House of Cinema reopens.
- Family of death row prisoners rally in front of Majlis.
- Lebanese Parliament speaker visiting Iran meets President Rouhani and his counterpart Larijani.
- Iran seizes two Saudi fishing vessels in Gulf.
- United States has released $8 billion dollars in frozen Iranian assets.
- First Vice-President meets Turkish FM.
- U.S. extends Iran oil sanctions waivers to China, India, South Korea.
- Iran’s first oil agreement following Geneva talks – Indonesia.
- Senior executives of Renault and Peugeot arrive in Tehran to attend the international car industry conference.
- Ahvazi insurgents attack gas pipeline.
- Earth quake of magnitude 5.8 in Bushehr region: 8 dead, 56 injured.
- AC Milan legends visit Iran.
Please help us to keep it updated