- Hasan Javani transferred to solitary in Bandar Abbas prison.
- Mohammad Seifzadeh transferred to Tehran Heart hospital.
- Meyad Ahmadi arrested in Sanandaj.
- Mahmoud Bagheri is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Rahman Ghahremanpour-Bonab is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Ghazab Golparipour, brother of executed Kurdish prisoner Habibollah Golparipour, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Shahoo Heidari, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Nader Jani is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Hamid Kerbasi is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Nasour Naghipour is back to prison at the end of furlough.
- Reza Malek (Malekian) released at the end of his sentence.
- Mahmoud Fazli, Azeri civil activist, begins hunger strike at Central Prison of Tabriz.
News of injustice in Iran
- Blogger Vahid Asghari prevented from attending his trial.
- Mohammad Karimi, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Jamal Minashiri, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- Ebrahim and Ghasem Mostafapour, Kurdish workers’ rights activists, sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Mohsen Rahmani, political activist and student, sentenced to 7 years in prison.
- Hadi Tavanmand, Kurdish workers’ rights activist, sentenced to 3.5 years in prison.
- One hanging in Ardabil on Tuesday.
University – Culture
- Cheshmeh Publications banned under Ahmadinejad resumes activity after more than 2 years.
- 10,500 students left Iran in one year.
- ‘Sugarland’ and ‘Adventures of Mirzabalad’ grab best film award at Irish animated film festival.
- Maziar Maleki, Baha’i student, expelled from Birjand University.
- Two hundred workers from the Zagros Steel Factory gathered in front of the ministry of labour in Qaravah in Kurdistan Province to protest the closure of their factory.
- Basij protest in front of Embassy of Greece in Tehran condemning EU resolution on Iran.
- Spain arrests four accused of attempting to export equipment to Iran.
- IRCG claims arrests of several ‘spies’ at the border between Iraq and Khuzestan.
- Iran’s choice for UN post denied access to the USA.
- Rouhani and supreme leader meet Azerbaijan president.
- 9-month delay in paying the salaries of 127 workers of Rasht Nopoush factory.
- Iranian athlete wins gold medal at IPC Powerlifting Championships.
- Massoumeh Ebtekar injured in a car crash on Wednesday.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated