- Arjang Davoudi refuses to appear in court; he is transferred to Evin 240 solitary and then to Bandar Abbas.
- Mehdi Dolati-Darabad transferred to Evin 7.
- Hamid Manafi-Nazerloo, Azeri activist, transferred from Evin to an unknown location.
- Amanollah Mostaghim transferred to hospital.
- Seyyed Zia Nabavi transferred to Semnan prison.
- Seyyed Davood Rahimi transferred back from hospital to Evin240.
- Hassan Tafah transferred to hospital.
- Fazel Choupani, Kurdish teacher, arrested in Baneh.
- Ebrahim and Hatam Daheimi, Arab political activists, arrested.
- Setareh Davari, student activist, arrested.
- Elham Farahani (Naeemi), Baha’i, arrested to serve her 4 years sentence.
- Ahmad Karimi, Sunni activist, arrested in Saghez.
- Serajedin Mir-Damadi, journalist and political activist, arrested.
- Adel Mojarad, Sunni activist, arrested in Saghez.
- Shamim Naeemi, Baha’i, arrested to serve his 3 years sentence.
- Naser Zarei, Sunni activist, arrested in Saghez.
- Kaveh Darolshafaei freed from Evin.
- Hossein Farzin on 3 days furlough from Vakilabad prison.
- Ali Kheirjoo freed from Ardebil prison.
- Mohammad Mirzaei freed from Vakil Abad prison after 5.5 years.
- Behnam Sheikhi, Azeri activist, temporarily released from Evin.
- Mothers of Khavaran receive Gwangju Prize for Human Rights.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mohammad Mataji political activist, sentenced to 1.5 years in prison.
- Tofigh Megtaeezadeh, newly converted to sunni islam, sentenced by appeals to 1 year in prison.
- Hamed, Heidar and Jafar Sayahi, newly converted to sunni islam, sentenced by appeals to 1 year in prison.
- One woman executed in Rejaei Shahr on Saturday.
- 2 executions in Zahedan on Saturday.
- 11 executions in Ghezel Hesar on Sunday.
- 9 executions in Karoun prison on Monday.
- 4 hangings in Urmia on Tuesday.
- One hanging in Semnan on Thursday.
University – Culture
- A concert in Yazd is raided by extremists.
- Author Marina Nemat wins Geneva Human Rights prize.
- 8 days protest for cement workers in Dashtestan.
- Pakistani PM is in Tehran to visit Rouhani.
- Saudi Arabia invites Zarif to visit Riyadh.
- Zarif meets Austrian president.
- More than 6,000 workers in Qazvin Province have not been paid for 62 months.
- House of Ebrahim Yazdi Secretary General of Iran Freedom Movement raided.
- Justice Minister rejects the committee investigating the Black Thursday in Evin prison.
- Workers’ Union Representative of “Iran Sharq” Hassan Touzanjbani fired.
- Fourth woman appointed as Qeshm Island Governor.
- Some PJAK members form a new Kurdish party KOVAR and announce that they are ready to speak to Islamic regime.
- Basij commander says satellite dishes on roofs prevent angels from descending into houses.
- Seven death row prisoners spared of hanging in Zanjan by victim’s parents.
- Khorramabad is among 20 most polluted cities in the world.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated