- Ali Moezi back to general ward in Rejaei Shahr back from solitary.
- Hossein Farzin back to Vakil-Abad prison at the end of furlough.
- Mehdi Kargar, Kurdish activist, arrested in Javanroud.
- Laeegh Karimi, Kurdish activist, arrested in Paveh.
- Arash Mehdi-Khani Kurdish sunni, arrested in Sanandaj.
- Mohammad Mehrabani, Kurdish activist, arrested in Paveh.
- Pouria Nouri, brother of dervish Kasra Nouri, arrested in Shiraz and released the same day.
- Mohammad Nourizad arrested in Shiraz.
- Farideh Shah-Goli, leftist activist, arrested to serve her 3 years sentence.
- Mohammad-Amin Abdollahi on a 18 day furlough.
- Akbar Azad temporarily released.
- Setareh Davari released from Evin.
- Golrokh and Shidrokh Firouzian, Baha’i from Semnan, freed at the end of their 6 months sentence.
- Yaghoub Khezri, Kurdish cultural activist, freed from Mahabad prison.
- Jamil Mohammadi, workers’ rights activist, released on bail.
- Behzad Nabavi political activist, freed after serving his sentence.
- Mohammad-Reza Partoei (Kourosh), christian convert, released on parole.
- Hasan Javani, political activist is on hunger strike in Bandar Abbas prison.
News of injustice in Iran
- Arash Moghadam-Aslanpour (Ashaei), Zoroastrian cultural activist, sentenced by Appeals to 8 years.
- Abdol-Ghafour Ghalandari, Gonabadi dervish, sentenced to 2 years in prison.
- Kurdish lawyer Masoud Shamsinejad sentenced to 4 months in prison.
- Maryam Sharbatdar-Ghods, wife of Feizollah Arab-Sorkhi, sentenced to 1 year suspended for 5 years.
- 1 hanging in Karoun prison.
- 4 hangings in Ghazvine on Saturday.
- 10 executions in Kerman on Saturday.
- 2 hangings in Zahedan on Monday.
- 5 hangings in Rajaei Shahr on Monday.
- One hanging in Mashhad prison.
University – Culture
- Course of Human Rights removed at the University of Tehran.
- Kurdish musician Abbas Kamandi, has passed away.
- Instagram blocked on judiciary request.
- Students protest in Tabriz University during speech of Ahmadinejad’s minister.
- 200 reed-cutters from the Karoon Shooshtar Agro-Industry ended four days of protest in front of the Tehran Social Security Offices.
- Rouhani attends CICA in Shanghai.
- Rouhani meets Poutin and Ban Ki Moon in Shanghai.
- Zarif meets Turkish FM Davutoglu in Shanghai.
- Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian visited Yemen.
- China’s Metallurgical Group Corp to invest $347 million to build steel plant with 1 million tons production capacity/year in Iran’s Chaharmahal-Bakhtiari.
- MP Ali Motahari called to protest against house arrest.
- Rouhani stands up for 6 arrested dancers of Pharrell Happy.
- Khorramabad attorney assassinated in Ahvaz.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated