- Reza Akbari-Monfared transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Behzad Arabgol transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Gholamhossein Asadi transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Abol-Ghasem (Javad) Fouladvand transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Dr. Asghar Ghotan transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Asadollah Hadi transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Mashallah Haeri fells in coma, transferred to hospital.
- Kasra Nouri transferred to Adel Abad prison.
- Shahram Radmehr, Azeri activist, transferred to hospital.
- Ali Salanpour transferred to Rejaei Shahr.
- Labour activist Reza Shahabi transferred to Rejaei Shahr he begins a hunger strike to protest transfer.
- Dari Amri, Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested during a religious service.
- Farzin Farzad, student, arrested in Shiraz.
- Abdollah Fatehi, Kurdish activist, arrested in Saghez.
- Safin Haji-Ramezani, Kurdish political activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Ahmad Khalandi, Kurdish political activist, arrested in Mahabad.
- Ali Moeini, member of Tahkim e Vahdat, arrested in Esfahan.
- Faraz Salehi, Kurdish activist, arrested in Saqez.
- Mahmoud Salehi, blogger recently converted to Christianity, arrested in Ahvaz.
- Mostafa Safari, student and blogger, arrested in Shiraz.
- Saeed Shirzad, children’s rights activist, arrested in Tabriz.
- Sousan Tabianian, Baha’i from Semnan, arrested.
- Shayan Tafazoli, Baha’i from Mashhad, arrested during a religious service.
- Mahmoud Ojaghloo, Azeri activist, released on 150 million toman bail.
- Mohammad-Sadegh Rabani-Amleshi released on furlough.
- Naseh (Ayhan) Yousefi, Kurdish activist, freed at the end of his sentence.
- Hall 10 of Rejaei Shahr stormed by guards..
News of injustice in Iran
- Danial Babayani, Turkmen cyber activist, sentenced to 3 months in prison.
- Seyed Ebrahim Bahrami, dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 7 years exile in Sardasht
- Habibollah Beigzadeh, Turkmen cyber activist, sentenced to 3 months in prison.
- Mohammad-Ali Dehghan-Borki, dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 7 years exile in Zabol.
- Mohsen Esmaili, dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 7 years exile in Dezful.
- Nematollah Kami, Turkmen cyber activist, sentenced to 3 months in prison.
- Mohsen Rahmani, sentenced by Appeal to 7 years in prison for holding Mousavi picture.
- Mohammad-Ali Sadeghi, dervish Gonabadi, sentenced to 7 years exile in Maragheh.
- Gholamreza Khosravi-Savadjani executed in Rejaei Shahr on Sunday.
- Abbas Salehian-Barzeki, Gonabadi Dervish, sentenced to 6 months in prison by clerics ‘court.
- One hanging in Semnan on Sunday.
- 9 hangings in Rejaei Shahr on Sunday.
- One hanging in Bandar Abbas on Thursday.
University – Culture
- National Religious magazine “Iran Farda” reissued after 14 years.
- German parliament willing to expand ties with Iran.
- Emir of Kuwait visits Tehran for 2 days.
- Egypt invites Iranian president to Sisi’s inauguration.
- Obama suspends oil sanctions for 6 months.
- Closing the Ardebil smelter caused job loss of 275 workers.
- 5,000 workers on strike to protest privatization of Yazd iron ore mine.
- Ahwaz Railway workers have not been paid for five months.
- In Iran 12 million men unemployed.
- 2nd conference of ‘Friends of Syria’ begins work in Tehran, with participation of reps from 25 countries.
- Ayatollah Mahdavi Kani, chairman of the Assembly of Experts in Iran, is in coma after a heart attack.
- Deputy Interior Minister resigns.
- Sand storm in Tehran: 5 dead, 50 injured, 50,000 without electricity.
- Flood kills 3 people in North of Iran.
- Train crash in Semnan : 10 dead over 30 wounded.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated