If you’re not fighting, you’re not trying
“In a democracy, people usually get the kind of government they deserve, and they deserve what they get.” ~ Hunter Thompson
I am allergic to politics and politicians. I can never understand why some people like to fuss and fawn over them. At times it’s almost like hero worship, yet they are supposed to be servants of the public. All the scandals about politicians lying and cheating their way through life only reinforce my negative feelings. To further prove my point, here – in no particular order because there is no point trying to choose between them – are some examples of politicians behaving badly.
- Venezuela’s Brawl Is the Latest Edition of Parliament Fight Club (world.time.com)
- Week 12: Ukrainian politicians fight again (albertcabot.wordpress.com)
- Fist and Kick Fights in Parliaments all over the World on Youtube
- Greece: Golden Dawn MP ejected from Parliament for cursing
- MP Eric Joyce arrested after reports of Parliament bar fight