- Hamed Ahmadi, death row prisoner on hunger strike, transferred to hospital for stomach bleeding.
- Mansour Arvand, death row prisoner, transferred from Urmiah prison to an unknown location.
- Dr. Kamran Ayazi transferred from Evin to Rejaei Shahr.
- Shahram Chinian-Miandoab transferred to solitary in Rejaei Shahr.
- Dr. Latif Hasani, on hunger strike since May 10th, transferred to hospital and then to Evin.
- Behnam Irani, Christian priest recently converted, transferred from Alborz Intelligence detention center to Rejaei Shahr.
- Mehdi Khazali moved from Evin to Rejaei Shahr.
- Kasra Nouri transferred back from Adel Abad prison to Nezam prison.
- Sivan Hosseinpour, Kurdish photographer and cartoonist, arrested at home in Mahabad.
- Bahman Khaleghi, Azeri activist, begins serving his 6 months sentence in Tabriz.
- Majid Moghadam arrested during 5th memorial at Neda Agha-Soltan grave and released the day after.
- Hojatoleslam Seyed Hamid Mahdavi-Eghdam begins serving his sentence in Tabriz prison.
- Mamousta Abdol-Salam Golnavaz, Kurdish cleric, summoned to clerical court in Tabriz and arrested ; released the day after because of protests
- Behnam Mousivand arrested during 5th memorial at Neda Agha-Soltan’s grave and released the day after.
- Afshin Nadimi, Kurdish rights activist, begins serving his 6 years sentence in Sanandaj prison.
- Reyhaneh Tabatabaei, journalist, begins serving her 6 months sentence in Evin.
- Female football fans arrested and released after president’s intervention.
- Leva Khanjani freed at the end of her sentence.
- Amir Khorram released on furlough.
- Reza Akbari-Monfared on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Mohammad Banazadeh-Amirkhizi on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Dr. Asghar Ghotan on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Afshin Heiratian on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Khaled Herdani on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Saleh Kohandel on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Mohammad-Ali (Pirouz) Mansouri on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Ali Moezi banned from all visits.
- Ali Salanpour on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
- Shahrokh Zamani on hunger strike in Rejaei Shahr to support Reza Shahabi.
News of injustice in Iran
- Mashallah Shamsolvaezin, journalist, banned from leaving the country.
- 5 hangings in Birjand prison.
- 8 hangings in Rasht on Monday.
- 2 hangings Rejaei Shahr on Wednesday.
- 11 hangings in Ghezel-Hesar on Thursday.
University – Culture
- Shahr e Sokhteh inscribed in Unesco World Heritage list.
- Two paintings by Iranian poet Sohrab Sepehri sold for over $1 million in Tehran auction.
- Iranian students blocked from UK Stem courses by Kaplan due to US sanctions.
- Islamic Association of Shiraz University of Technology reopens after 4 years
- Tehranis celebrate great match of Team Melli against Argentina on the street.
- Retired steel workers protest withheld pension payments.
- Reporters strike at national broadcaster in Ardebil for unpaid wages.
- Miners protest to keep company private and they stop privatisation.
- Zarif meets Sudanese minister of development in Tehran.
- French parliamentary delegation visits Iranian Majlis.
- Iran operates drones from former American base in Iraq.
- Turkey sells 200 tons of secret gold to Iran.
- India makes $550m oil payment to Iran.
- Iranian police launches new campaign to seize satellite dishes.
- Gholamali Jafarzadeh, a member of Iran’s planning and Budget Commission calls for Ahmadinejad’s prosecution.
- 75% of provincial governors replaced last year.
- Vasectomy punishable by 2 to 5 years in prison.
- Health Minister challenges law against birth control.
- Iran is getting ready for its best year of tourism in a generation.
- Iranian pilgrims captured by ISIS released, back to country.
- Iran has the highest cancer rate because of contaminated gasoline.
As usual, list of political prisoners in Iran: http://hyperactivist.info/ipr.html
Please help us to keep it updated